Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

trip to youthtown


So cool!  We went to youthtown.The first thing we did was  art with clay.   We had to follow some  four steps . We drew our designs for our clay vases  and when we were finished Miss King told us we had to go to our next activity.
`



Swimming was my thing because I got in the pool first. Bishop came last.We had  fun playing tiggy.What are warm swimming pool it was heated up just for us.


I waited and waited until  I got to the sports room.Can you guess what we were going to play? We played slow basketball and had a game of pool at the  pool tables. Table tennis was the most enjoyable activity ever.




We had to go back to school, but I had fun, a lot of fun. I hope we get to go back again .It bean a such a happy day for me because Youthtown is cool.Singing, glorious singing on the bus until we wereback to school .

No comments:

Post a Comment