Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Alma


On one snowy day a little girl named Alma skipped care free around the village. She made her way through the narrow alleyways, around the the three story houses and stopped at a signature board and wrote Alma. It  was a tradition ,whoever turns 9 they have to write their name on  the board ,(I know it is kind of freaky).

Looking behind her, she saw a toy that looked just like her. Alma walked forward slowly until she got to the doll shop window. She looked back at the signature  board and just as she looked back the doll disappeared..

Alma walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it couldn’t work. Angrily, she made a snow ball and chucked it at the door and stomped away. A few steps away from the doll shop, and the door opened.  Alma walked back opening the door a bit more. Pushing and shoving her way she got into the scary shop .




Alma saw the doll on a table and  crept closer and closer until she kicked a small boy on a bike. Alma picked him up put him back on the ground and he began pedalling towards the door. He looked as if he was going to  escape.  But the the toy’s plan didn’t work. Alma looked back at towards her doll but it had vanished just like that.

Looked from shelf to shelf, Alma finally  saw the doll she wanted. It was on the fourth shelf, fifth row As she reached out to grab it, Alma touched it’s face and by magic she vanished into the doll.

1 comment:

Jennifer Finau said...

Hi Paula,
I just wanted to stop by and leave a comment on your blog. I was scrolling and I saw a story about a little girl. I read it and I watched the video. It is a bit scary when she suddenly was in the doll.

I really like all those cool words you put on. I also like the detail you put on to those paragraphs. I hope you right more good storys like this next time.
I need to go so keep up the good work Paula.
See you next time Bye.

From Jennifer

Post a Comment