Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Empathy


Empathy explains someone's feeling and being honest each others feelings . It really explain who love can really relate to others and putting yourself in there shoes. I like sharing feelings with other cause so I know what the other person feel about me and who I feel about him.

Sometimes people never show empathy they would never talk or never look at each other they would sometimes bully them or tell them to get lost . But sometimes they would show empathy .We can show empathy by showing them you care about  them .

we will show it by never leaving out and if you show the . People can uderstand that you are showing empathy

If we can show empathy good things would happen in our lives . I don’t like looking at people left out.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Paula,

Nice story. Trying to explain what empathy means can be hard sometimes.

Moses L said...

Hi Paula your story is funny beause.

Post a Comment