Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Writing sample


Ah! With yawn on my face I woke up like every day look at the time it was 7:30 so tired and had  a late night . I started to go back to sleep but my sister frightened  me with an toy cow, so I kicked  the blanket and into the bathroom. I snachted my tooth brush and saw there were no toothpaste so I remembered there were toothpaste in the draw . I got all that done and my dad came to pick me and siblings up to so we went .

Driving down the road I saw heaps of young  people not in uniform like me and strolling down the tired not like me thats why my mum and dad tell me school help have a good life . We were at school we hoped of and all said “bye “ .


School helps you heaps! In in life . It better to go and learn something then stay home and do nothing .

This peace of writing is an sample and we only go 40 minute to write it .

No comments:

Post a Comment