Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Mascot

Have you ever seen a mascot running down the sideline cheering for the team ? know you are gonna know why . A mascot is there to bring luck  and community spirit . not only cheer leaders can do that .

Mascot  can be anything it can be a person an animal or an object  .My teacher gave me and the task to do , and that task was we had to create a apr mascot cause Olympic was comming to new zealand. Have you ever seen a mascot running down the sideline cheering for the team ? know you are gonna know why . A mascot is there to bring luck and community spirit . not only cheer leaders can do that .
 


Lime camoe.png

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Paula,

My name is Kelia. I am in the EDM 310 class here at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about mascots! I tried out to be one when I was in high school. I'm glad you enjoy the fun work they do as much as I do. Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment