Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

First step

last November on one Saturday I was standing at my bedroom window staring at the tree on my front yard  I wanted to climb it but I didn't bother I was too lazy . I jumped on my bed with a big ahhh! I knew my little cousin Toni is here . As I focused on what to do an idea popped in to my mind. What if I made him walk that would be cool .

I rushed with excitement towards the bedroom he was in . As I spied to make sure he was awake.Toni sat up and looked cheerful at me. Looking at him so cheerful that made me to . I grabbed him marched with him joyfully down the hallway and into my room .


Stood him at the bedroom window and I sat down at front of the bed . I called his and told him to come , I did it  few times but it didn't work what are waste of my time I thought to myself . Then I looked at him and cried “ wasted my time “.He took his first step and then he fell on me , yeah !

I told my little sisters and my whole family that's how happy I was two weeks from what had happen and  I still tell people about it . My mum is sick and tired of that story .How he took his first step made me feel like I did something good . Always take you time and be patient .

1 comment:

Talanoa Mai said...

Malo Paula! I'm so glad you wrote about this time with your Toni. It definitely is a special moment to capture! I hope that when your cousin gets older that you remember to share this post with him. This is like a photo album that you can flick back through and share some lovely memories over. What a neat big cousin you are Paula! Very caring and loving.

Post a Comment