Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

My start

Kio ora my name is Paula and I are year eight. I’ve been at this school ever since I was five. I’m second oldest out of five children . I have big goals this year . I’m loving my new classmates and my new teacher .My favorites hobbies are playing sport going to church and maths .
I’m very good at rugby and league .

School takes a big  part of my life . I’ve always been told education leads to good things in life. Abraham lincoln is how I focus , He stood up for slavery and . “In the end it not the years in your life that counts it the life in your years” Abraham Lincoln .

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Hi Paula : Fifita
I really like the way that you described how you were the second oldest out of the five kids in your family. I hope that you will have a GOOD TIME !

From : Sabrina Fifita

Post a Comment