Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Farewell Mrs Verry








When I walked into the hall I saw a chair that was design with lavalavas on it. Its the chair the teachers sit in when they retire or when they are going to another school.I hope one of our teacher does not retire or go to another school.



Now out of nowhere the queen of bling walked in passed the senior classes.But there was something that was glowing and that almost maked me blind.WOOOOOOOOOOHOH! Mr Burt shouted the queen of bling is in the house. it kind of sounded like he was drunk.  Hi Mrs. Verry.


Crying at the Samoan girls while  they performed it was fun and cool seeing it, but I still felt sorry.I remembered her giving me a growling because   I was playing at the wrong park.I love mrs verry we love you so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment