Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Recrafting


Today we practiced re-crafting a piece of writing .The first paragragraph belngs to Aldora and the second is mine.


“Oh my god” I said, I never knew cross country was going to be so hard and long. When I got half way I started to sprint so I could catch up to some girls but sadly I didn’t. I was getting closer to the finish line and I was so proud of myself.



Approaching half- way I began to sprint .I felt exhausted,but I kept on running because I wanted to catch up to the other girls. Felling gutted,I
made my way closer to the finish line.I just wasn’t fit enough to keep up wiht then.How fit do you think you are.

1 comment:

Leka said...

from Leka

paula that was an exciting paragraph you written I was so happy great work keep it up

Post a Comment