Pages

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Playing basketball














“Tai what are we doing?”
“This is a game called over and under.”
“What is that?”
“You have to hold the ball on top of your head and the person behind grabs it and puts it under and between their legs and the other person  grabs and puts it over their head.”
Room 13 were at basketball lessons with our coach Tai. He said it was the last lesson of the term but I didn’t believe him.




Tai “yes” whats is  our next event ok you have to dribble around the two cones and come and shoot the ball in the hoop.Last day of basketball that not fair .No but you can still dunk in the netball hoop very funny.

1 comment:

Carmen Young said...

Hi, my name is Carmen, I'm a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I remember when I was younger my friends and I played "Over and Under" too. I like to play "Over and Under" really fast, to see who can keep up and whose paying attention. My favorite sport is Basketball as well!

Post a Comment