Pages

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Flooded


Hi I'm Dominic and I'm Thomas we are friends that look like cousins, but we treat each other like brothers. We like to do stuff together. But Dominic likes to do sensible thinsg he doesn't climb cliffs he will do stuff that doesn't harm him .  





“Thomas?” "yes" he replied “Can you jump off that brick for me?” I tried to persuade him “But the city has flooded.” DOminic was scared.  “Just jump into the water.” I commanded him “No! My nana is watching please do not do this to your friend.”
I then invited everyone in the city of Brazil to gather around to watch me jump.
I took a deep breath and jumped. My legs stretched out wide and my arms were in the air, I knew I would land on my stomach. BOOM!I knew I was badly injured. My eyes blacked out and my lungs burst. I heard Thomas yelling at and picked me up and apologizing to me .



My big brother Junior is a doctor .Junior figured out the problem and took me to the hospital . That was rare experience I had  and I will not do that again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment