Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012


“I’m in the air” I shouted  hands in front of my head and legs behind me. The bull managed to get passed me without seeing me. That’s impossible. I landed my jump and I thought to myself how did I do that?


Standing near the fence I managed to wait for the bull to come to me. When it was time for me to  jump, I leapt up into the air. I felt like I was getting dragged back down. I looked back, my legs were stuck onto the massive bulls horns. BOOM boom boom boom “my legs my legs“ I yelled .

I didn’t know what was coming next. I blacked out. I woke up at the doctor with plaster around my legs and people crowding me. My mum was one of them. She was dressed up in a blue suit.

4 years later I was out of the hospital and finally home, that was the best day ever even though I got injured.N

No comments:

Post a Comment