Pages

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Wacked at the beach.


It was a sunny day, me and some friends decided to go to the beach.

When we got there we saw a surfing festival. We were like the best surfers on the island and we would like to go and win the cup, so we entered the competition.

Dominic went first ,there was something weird about him. He turned right, behind the cliff while we all went left. No one could see him anymore.

After a while he came back and told me and my mates creepy story.He said that he almost got whacked near the cliff by a tail shaped shark.

I was too scared after Dom’s story to think. I was not so sure about where to go because I didn’t want to get hurt like Dominic.

Suddenly I saw the fattest tailed shaped shark  coming towards my face . My enemy was mine  to hurt but sadly I lost.

I woke up at the doctors “Hi its Dominic “ I knew something was wrong with me so I tried to fix my self but nothing happened. I tried to call my brother Kenji but there was no phone.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room and it was my big brother Kenji he knew what was the problem and 5 months after that I was told not to go to the beach - but I didn’t listened.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment